If businesses utilized pay per click advertising such as Google AdWords and Facebook, they’d be able to position themselves in front of thousands of engaged prospects, in as little as just 10 minutes. Whatever method of online marketing you decide to use, you will soon see that the money you have spent on the campaign is in fact worthwhile in terms of the success of your business.
The bottom line is, if you’re not using digital advertising, you should be, and if you are, you should be doing it like a pro. With this guide to learn how to fine tune your digital advertising efforts. With this you'll learn...
• A beginner’s guide to online advertising types and concepts
• Tips on how to select the right ad network for your business to make sure you are setup for success. An overview of the different paid channel pricing models
• An easy guide to setting up a successful online advertising campaign to make sure you have a gameplan so you know how to improve your success for the future.
• Tips every entrepreneur needs to help tackle discrepancies between clicks and visits and for effective paid advertising for their small business.
• A guide to using online advertising with Google AdWords and other hot social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin and Tumblr.
• A guide to using social Mobile Video Ads to Connect with Mobile Users and increase sales.
• A guide to PPC tools to do profit analysis
• And much more